Design - Complete Access scaffolding
Complete Access (Scaffolding) Ltd is fully equipped with in-house CAD design offering first class on-site interaction to comply with the client's needs.
Our team are dedicated to working to all current and new codes of practice and regulations.
Due to falls from height being the greatest area of risk in construction, a change in Working at Height Regulations was updated in 2005. As a result of these regulations, and the addition of European Standards, the requirement for temporary works design is forever increasing which is why Complete Access (Scaffolding) Ltd is fully committed and equipped to provide in house technical design, calculations and advice to suit your needs and requirements.
Our in house design team will offer first class off and on site assistance and support to guarantee that every project is designed, erected and dismantled in the safest way possible to meet the client’s specification and needs for the project.
All our design drawings are prepared by qualified and experienced engineers using AutoCAD software systems and are supported with full calculations and design risk assessments to comply with the CDM (Construction Design and Management Regulations) 2007 within the UK.
Current Codes of Practice and Regulations
• BS EN12811-1:2003 (Scaffolds - Performance Requirements and General Design)
• BS 6399-1 (Code of Practice for Dead and Imposed Loads)
• BS 6399-2 (Code of Practice for Wind Loads)
• BS 6399-3 (Code of Practice for Imposed Roof Loads)
• TG20:08 Volume 1 and 2 (Guide to Good Practice for Scaffolding with Tubes and Fittings)
• CDM Regulations 2007 (Construction Design and Management Regulations 2007)
• Work at Height Regulations 2005